Boutique Photographic Art Services in Colorado's Vail Valley
We offer a complete experience creating fine art portraits for your home that you will cherish, forever.
Portrait Session Consultation
During your in-person consultation we will go over the process for your photo session, including dress, style and other requirements, as well as the kind of fine art we will be creating for your home.
During the photo session, your photographer and lighting assistant arrive early, set up all the lighting and help you finalize your look.
If we are doing a location in the village itself or at a more rustic site, we still bring all the equipment. This way, the final portraits look amazing and your family are the focal point of each image set in a beautiful environment.
We shape light to present your story in a final work of art that has depth, texture and elegance, with your family at the heart of it.
Pick out Family Fine Art
and Displays for your home
during an in-person view and
Pick out Family Fine Art and Displays for your home during an in-person view and order session.
We create the highest quality art portraits to preserve your memories and feelings in a style that will complement and enhance your home and office
During the view and order session, you and your family collaborate to pick out the images from which we create the final pieces.
Sometimes, especially in a large family, it involves blending multiple images together so everyone looks their best, and then we create portraits that would complement your home décor from a wide selection of frames and mediums.
Types of art we can make for you:
- Our heirloom quality fine art wall portraits are individually crafted and are classically framed or presented in a modern way as unframed gallery wrapped canvas. Metals and custom frames are also available.
- Our one-of-a-kind painterly wall portraits have a look and feel of an oil painting Click to check out our sample painterly gallery.
- Three fun series add-ons. The first is a collection of nine images that captures personality. The second is a series of three images that tells a story, and the third is a collection of four images outlining relationships. These are available classically matted and framed or as unframed gallery wrapped canvases.
- Gift size prints are available for purchase as an add-on option to your portrait and album order.
- We also design Holiday and Event cards around your images, as an add-on option with your portrait and album purchase.
- Our gorgeous fine art albums are designed to preserve multiple images in an heirloom that can tell your family story and be passed down for generations to come.
All portraits, albums and series are retouched and designed by me, as well as printed by me or a highly trusted professional lab. Whenever possible, I will come to your home or to the location where you would like to display your images as part of the creative process in designing your artwork.
Professional Headshot and Profile Portrait Booking:
- Riverwalk outdoor environmental booking,
- In-studio booking,
- Off-site location booking
What it includes:
- Pre-consultation to go over the location, dress and style and other requirements
- 1 Hour of Coverage at one location
- Professionally color corrected and edited proof images (proof images have a transparent watermark)
- One re-touched image without watermark in all required dimensions is included in the booking fee
- An option to purchase additional re-touched images
- Click to view our headshot and profile portrait gallery
Do you sell digital files for family and engagement sessions?
We are a print focused studio creating beautiful art to hang on the walls of your home and office. However we do understand that you would like to share your family's memories on social media, and so, we provide you with a web file of every portrait you purchase to share on social media and any other screen.
Do you photograph surprise engagements?
We create timeless art to start your home gallery of your new family. Masterpieces take planning and careful craftmanship, and so, we do not photograph the surprise proposal, but once they say yes, we can make a plan for a beautifully lit and well dressed engagement session with a resulting portrait or collection for both of you to enjoy forever.
Can we bring our family pet to the photo session?
We believe that your pets are part of your family and should be part of the family portrait.
Olga Barron Photography, Inc. | 34215 HWY 6, Suite 205-3 | PO Box 1259 | Edwards, CO 81632-1259 | (970) 445-0750 | Olga@OlgaBarronPhotography.com
Services area includes Vail, Beaver Creek, Avon, Edwards, Arrowhead, Cordillera, Singletree, Eagle, Eagle-Vail, Minturn, Vail Pass, Camp Hale, Red Cliff, Gypsum.